Unlock Your Team's Creative Potential
Accepting teams for November and 2018 courses
At IDEO, we believe in a simple equation...to become more competitive, become more creative.
IDEO U for Teams
Grow your team's creative problem-solving skills among a community of innovation professionals.
Empower your team
Through hands-on learning, apply practical design think- ing methods to your day-to-day work.
Build creative confidence
Help your organization exe- cute on bold new ideas using IDEO's proven approach to innovation.
How It Works
- 90 minutes
- 4 hours per week over 5 weeks
Click the questions below for more information. If you don't find what you’re looking for, email us at email@example.com.
- Which class or course is right for my team?
Hello Design Thinking
A 90-minute introduction to design thinking that can be taken at any time.
Insights for Innovation:
6-week course on the building blocks of design thinking including, observing, learning from extremes, interviewing, immersive empathy, and sharing insights.
From Ideas to Action
5-week course on the building blocks of design thinking including, the art of ideating, rapid prototyping, and iterating your way forward.
Storytelling for Influence
5-week course to help create impact inside your organization by developing your blueprint, building storytelling prototypes, and designing for impact.
Leading for Creativity
4-week course for emerging leaders to learn to lead with a strong point of view, lead through culture, and lead alongside.
- How does IDEO U work?
Through a series of 3-5 minute videos, we illustrate important skills and mindsets. Then we show you how to take action.
We believe in learning by doing. Assignments invite learners to try out their new skills in both online activities and offline through real-world projects.
Sharing deepens learning. Learners complete assignments on their own, but then share with others from their organization and across the IDEO U community to get feedback.
Reflecting on new learnings makes them stick. Learners begin thinking about how to incorporate their newly minted skills into day-to-day work.
Our 90-minute introductory class is designed to give our learners a chance to SEE and TRY the basics of the design thinking process.
- Why are your multi-week courses online-only and not in-person?
- IDEO U's multi-week courses allow learners to:
- Accomplish far more than they would in a brief, in-person workshop.
- Put design thinking into action and engage with a global community.
- Work at their own pace, on their own time.
- Not worry about coordinating schedules or diverting people from their day-to-day work.
- What are the benefits of enrolling as a team?
- For teams of 15+ from the same organization, we offer additional services for our multi-week courses. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How much does IDEO U cost?
- How do I pay?
We accept credit cards and PayPal. These are the easiest methods of payment, however we understand that not all organizations can pay this way. If you cannot pay by credit card or PayPal, reach out to email@example.com.
To get started, select the “Enroll My Team” button at the bottom of this page.
- Need help?
- Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to answer your questions.