How do you get traction around your ideas?
Business Designer Rohini Venkatraman weighs in on getting buy-in around your ideas.
Rohini's key points on getting traction around your ideas:
- Define the problem: Help people understand the problem you're trying to solve.
- Build a prototype: Create a tangible way of expressing your idea.
- Gather feedback: Start getting real feedback from the people who will be using your idea.
- Test & iterate: Continually improve your idea.
Do you have a workplace challenge you'd like IDEO designers to address? Send us your questions here or use #HeyGotaMinute on Twitter.
Check out more #HeyGotaMinute videos:
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection