IDEO U for Teams
Solve Anything Creatively
Help your organization stay ahead by unleashing your team's creative capacity. Empower your team to execute on bold new ideas using IDEO's proven approach to innovation.
As the speed of change accelerates and problems become increasingly complicated, the need to think creatively is more important than ever. At IDEO, we believe in a simple equation: to become more competitive, become more creative.
The organizations best equipped to succeed are ones whose teams adapt and evolve quickly. That's why we offer IDEO U for Teams.
How It Works
IDEO U courses take place completely online, self-paced, across 5 weeks. We ask learners to block off 4 hours per week for their coursework. Each lesson offers opportunities to practice and integrate new methods of creative problem solving into their work.
Below are some helpful FAQs to help you decide if an IDEO U course is right for your team. Click the questions below for more information. If you don't find what you are looking for, email us at email@example.com.
- How do IDEO U courses work?
Learn more about how lessons work.
- SEE - Through a series of 3-5 minute videos, we illustrate important skills and mindsets. Then we show you how to take action.
- TRY - We believe in learning by doing. Assignments invite learners to try out their new skills in both online activities and offline through real-world projects.
- SHARE - Sharing deepens learning. Learners complete assignments on their own, but then share with others from their own organization and across the IDEO U community to get feedback.
- REFLECT - Reflecting on new learnings makes them stick. Learners begin thinking about how to incorporate their newly minted skills into day-to-day work.
- Why are your courses online-only and not in-person?
- IDEO U's online offerings allow learners to accomplish far more than they would in a brief, in-person workshop. Over the course of a few weeks, learners get multiple opportunities to put design thinking into action and engage with a global community. Repetition deepens the education, and transforms learners into practitioners.
Our online format also allows every learner to work at their own pace, on their own time. You never have to worry about coordinating schedules or diverting people from their day-to-day work. Our courses are great for distributed teams.
- What are the benefits of enrolling as a team?
- For teams of 15+ from the same organization, we offer a special service layer. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which course is right for my team?
- We think of our courses in pairs. Insights for Innovation & From Ideas to Action are the building blocks of design thinking. These courses are great for those in functional roles like marketing, product, engineering, or anyone who simply wants to learn the methods. Storytelling for Influence & Leading for Creativity great for emerging leaders and influencers.
- How much does a course cost?
- Here's the cost of each IDEO U course per person:
- How do I pay?
- We accept both Credit Card and PayPal.
To get started, fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we'll get you set up.
For help, reach out to email@example.com.
- Need help?
- Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to answer any and all of your questions.